We are a year old, hooray!
“AGM” for Herbs & Space 20th October 2018 at 13:20 Surrey Docks Sports Centre
One year since we set up Herbs & Space with many deadlines for which we count for our successes. The summer is over and we can review our work and set our goals for the next 12 months.
Southwark “Cleaner Greener Safer” was a major catalyst for us to get moving and the submission deadline for next year is Monday (22nd October). This as well as other topics need to be discussed and I propose the following agenda
- Update – Fred
- Electing new comity members (please step forward)
- Planning for future planters
- Placing logistics
- Sourcing – material and plants
- Applications for the next
- Cleaner Greener Safer
- Neighbourhoods Fund
- The London Community Foundation – www.londoncf.org.uk/
- Awards for All – www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/…/national-lottery-awards…
- Community Action Southwark – https://communitysouthwark.org/about-us
- United St Saviours Charity – www.ustsc.org.uk
- Veolia’s Recycling Fund – https://www.spacehive.com/movement/veolia
- Bus – how to get this going as a mobile shed. Where to keep it, etc.
- Legal – Disclaimer for participation and other legal papers
- Planning ahead:
- Raising money
- Public relations and associations with others
- Recruiting an executive to run the show
Electing new comity members is an urgent topic. Most members have moved on and I (Fred) cannot deal with the increasing amount of work. Many have promised and few delivered, thus in order to succeed we need to review and re-elect. If you cannot attend, but are willing to do work please let us know.